art forum

Go Back   Art Gallery Worldwide > Exhibitors' Support :: www.gallery-worldwide.com > Pre-sale Questions and Answers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Bill Bill is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2
Default What is your selling process?

My friend is an artist outside US and wants to sell her art on your site.
She has a PayPal account but no credit card. Can she pay you the $24 fee through PayPal?
What is the selling process?
The buyer pays you first with a credit card, and when he/she receives the artwork, you pay the seller through PayPal or send him/her a check?
Do you charge any commission?
What is the return policy?
If the buyer returns an artwork, who pays the shipping costs both ways?

Bill
________
.....................glassbongs.org/........Water bongs........

Last edited by Bill : 03-08-2011 at 04:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2007, 04:39 PM
coadmin coadmin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 30
Default

Dear Bill
Here are the answers to your questions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
My friend is an artist outside US and wants to sell her art on your site.
She has a PayPal account but no credit card. Can she pay you the $24 fee through PayPal?
Yes, absolutely. If you find any problem, please, contact us and we help you with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
What is the selling process?
The buyer pays you first with a credit card, and when he/she receives the artwork, you pay the seller through PayPal or send him/her a check?
Do you charge any commission?
Gallery-Worldwide.com does not participate in the money transaction.
When the buyer initiates the payment procedure the system bills its PayPal account in favor of the seller. There is no commission for next 2 years, if you friend opens account now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
What is the return policy?
If the buyer returns an artwork, who pays the shipping costs both ways?
A buyer must negotiate with a seller the possibility of returning a purchase and who will be responsible for shipping as well as all other details of the purchase cancellation.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Bill Bill is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2
Default

Thanks for replying. I have two more questions.
1.
Quote:
When the buyer initiates the payment procedure the system bills its PayPal account in favor of the seller. There is no commission for next 2 years, if you friend opens account now.
--- Here, the system refers to whom, PayPal or Gallery-Worldwide?
2.
Can I sell the same artwork at another site?

Thanks again.
Bill
________
.....................growingmedicalmarijuana.org........GROWING MARIJUANA........

Last edited by Bill : 03-08-2011 at 04:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-13-2007, 02:44 AM
coadmin coadmin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 30
Default

Hi Bill,
1.
Quote:
Here, the system refers to whom, PayPal or Gallery-Worldwide?
Gallery-Worldwide and PayPal systems are tightly integrated and it is difficult put a line between them. They send the commands and report the results one to another. I can only say that PyaPal is responsible for the execution of the money transaction and for the holding your financial information. PayPal provides all security and does not reveal your financial information even to us.

2.
Quote:
Can I sell the same artwork at another site?
Absolutely. It is the one of our gallery’s features. And a lot of artists and galleries use it. Make only sure to set status of the artwork as ‘For sale, check’. That status simply means that the checking of availability has to be done before payment initiation.

coadmin
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:49 AM
demo_gx_6687 demo_gx_6687 is offline
Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Default

Is there some page with the list of countries where PayPal is available?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2009, 01:51 AM
AGW Support AGW Support is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 27
Default

Please check here: ..............https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/................
__________________
Exhibit and Sell Art Online

Last edited by AGW Support : 12-03-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.